Feelings

An extract from the Malacca High School ~ The Optimist

These feelings that I have,
Are so hard to express,
I feel much in love, happy and also sad,
How could this be ?


Love,
A feeling that is just so good,
A feeling that makes you feel
much wanted and cared for,
You've planted this feeling in me,
Well, it's not just a feeling
But it's something that is left
right from the heart, deep into the soul,
I've learned to love coz you first love me.


Happy,
A feeling that makes you feel full of joy,
And puts a smile on your face,
I've learned to be happy,
Because you've showered so much joy in my life,
Turning a frown up-side-down.


Sad,
A terrible feeling that brings much sorrow,
Transforming a smile into a frown,
It crushes your heart and makes you blue,
A feeling that you hope will not come true.


Done by,
G O Lower Six Arts 1 Page 188 76th Issue of The Optimist, Sekolah Tinggi Melaka 1997

Comments

Popular Posts