A Man With A Soul

I want to roam
Where the birds now fly
To be free to coast
From sky to sky
To be in a cloud
To chirp to the sun...
From my fig nest...
When it peacefully sets
Beyond the horizon it rests
But promising...
It will come back


Then,
I long to be
With the creatures
Of the seas
Among the corals
And the waves
And fishes of sizes aplenty
Where we'll wade
From streams to seas
From shallow to deep
In serenity...
And Harmony...


But...
Now...
I know...
I want to live
Amongst the crowds
Of bustling cities
With the neons dancing above
In rhythm with music it goes
And the zooming of the cars
Activities from dawn till dusk
Yes...
This is what I lust
And pray it will forever last


Still...
Deep inside I know
For a little voice says so
That I can roam
Wherever I long to go
May it be high or low
Among the birds
In the sky
Or in a river's flow
For I am what I am...
A man with a soul


By A LTE L6A2

Comments

Popular Posts