FOOLISH DREAMER

On a road that's dusty and long,
I walked alone trying to figure what went wrong,
Baby, You got me wrong,
I am not that strong,
Tears couldn't help me much since you left me,
I am still in love with you,
Can't you see ...


Radio beside, playing an old lullaby,
Dark cloud started to cover the blue sky,
Baby, I am still here waiting for you,
Counting on hopes for my dreams to come true,
A hope to see you come back to me,
I'm just a dreamer who couldn't accept reality...

Coldness flow together with unmerciful rain,
Running down to cover the tears of my pain,
Heavy rain started to hit the red earth,
Just like the heartache that shattered our love,
It was painful to see you with another,
When I'm here all alone being a foolish dreamer...

Jonathan
U6A4 1989

Comments

Popular Posts